Randee Paraskevopoulos at P15 Creative — because Paraskevopoulos has 15 letters — offers a full range of freelance writing, editing, and graphic design services. Randee translates complex ideas or complicated messages into words and images that educate, entertain, or inspire a target audience. She values simple, clean, clear writing.
Randee specializes in developmental and substantive editing of genre fiction including romance, fantasy, science fiction, mysteries and thrillers. She find plot and characterization issues and offers suggestions to fix them. She’s also a graphic designer, concentrating on editorial design (newsletters, magazines, programs, and playbills), advertising, and communication design (mixing writing and design to convey a specific message).
- Editing Certificate from University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- MFA in Writing Popular Fiction from Seton Hill University, Greensburg, PA
- Developmental Editing courses (beginner, intermediate and advanced) through the Editorial Freelance Association (EFA)
- Book Mapping course through EFA
- Ghost Writing course through EFA
- Countless writing courses & seminars through local Romance Writers of America chapters and national conventions, In Your Write Mind conference, and more.
- Writer — Wrote 75,000-word romantic suspense novel (not yet published) and working on next novels in the series
- Communications Coordinator at Trietsch Memorial UMC — Wrote, edited and designed newsletters, flyers, posters, banners, programs, logos, series art, t-shirts, etc.
- Owner/Designer, Images In Ink — Designed advertising and public relations campaigns, catalogs and national magazine ads
- Managing Editor, Merritt Island Press — Produced weekly newspaper including research, interviews, writing, layout and design, photography and proofreading
- Member of Editorial Freelance Association
- Finalist, Daphne du Maurier award for excellence in romantic suspense
- Member of Romance Writers of America; North Texas, Dallas Area Romance Authors, and Kiss of Death chapters
- Adobe PhotoShop, InDesign and Illustrator; Microsoft Word and Excel
- Dow Jones Newspaper Fund Editing Intern
- Alpha Chi, Lambda Sigma honor societies
“Randee’s positive approach to each assignment and her ability to translate our ideas into top-notch designs and articles always elevated our marketing efforts to a completely new level.”
— Tammy Hise, Director of Communications at Trietsch UMC
“Excellent in her field; deeply committed to teamwork; desires to serve; willing to go the extra mile. Randee does outstanding work.”
— Rev. Daniel Humbert, Senior Pastor at Trietsch UMC
Randee has been a guest speaker teaching writing at a local middle school and taught several workshops at local RWA chapter meetings and at the In Your Write Mind writing conference at Seton Hill University.
She supports the local high school theatre program, creating their show programs.
She’s also written and taught a seven-week class on “Exploring World Religions” three times at Trietsch UMC.
Are You Ready?
Get in touch with Randee to find out how P15 Creative can help you tell your story.